Bio-OmegaEFA is a balanced blend of omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids from wild deep-sea sourced fish oils containing the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA, in their naturally occurring triglyceride(TG) form, GLA from borage oil, the only omega-6 fat that we need to supplement, and omega-3 fat ALA and the omega-9 fat oleic acid from flax seed oil. EFAs are an integral part of the structure of the membranes of every cell in the body and are precursors to a wide range of biologically important molecules required in the regulation of virtually every process in the body. Essential fatty acids are not synthesized by the body and consequently must be supplied by diet.
Bio-OmegaEFA is a dietary supplement for individuals who want to receive a daily supply of essential and non-essential Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids.
- Support for musculoskeletal system
- Supports brain function
- Supports mood
- Immune system support
- Support for healthy inflammatory response
- Provide essential components of cell membranes for healthy cell growth
- Supports expression of certain hormones and receptors
- Promotes flexibility of blood vessels and supporting the regeneration of capillaries
- EPA and GLA are precursors to powerful anti-inflammatory prostaglandin hormones that have been shown to support healthy inflammatory response, including joint muscle and pain
Each Softgel Contains:
Calories from Fat
Omega 3, 6, 9 Proprietary Blend 1,200 mg
(organic flaxseed oil, fish oil, borage seed oil)
Typical fatty acid profile:
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (451 mg):
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (99 mg):
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Omega-9 Fatty Acids (89 mg):
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable glycerin, mixed natural tocopherols, soybean oil, purified water.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
Contains No: Wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, shellfish, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions: Take one softgel three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner