Bio-Omega600 USP is an ultra-pure natural marine lipid concentrate from Ocean Nutrition Canada, the only supplier of USP (United States Pharmacopeia) verified fish oil from fish caught in cold, deep-sea waters.
Bio-Omega600 USP is molecularly distilled and is independently verified to ensure potency and purity according to the highest worldwide standards. The purity assay process includes testing for PCBs, heavy metals and pesticides. Also, to assure maximum freshness, the oil is stabilized with vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherols).
Molecular distillation, changes fish oil from its natural triglyceride (TG) form, into an ethyl ester (EE) fish oil. EE fish oils smell ‘fishy’, causes burping, are less bioavailable. Most fish oil brands use EE fish oils that our bodies cannot use until it can be converted back into is natural triglyceride form.
Bio-Omega600 USP takes the extra step few other brands take, by converting fish oil back to its natural TG form for optimal digestion and efficacy.
- High potency EPA-DHA essential fatty acids
- Guaranteed purity and potency
- Fish oil in its natural triglyceride form
- Supports inflammatory response, including joint, muscle and ligament pain
- Supports cardiovascular health, including optimal levels for blood sugar, triglyceride, cholesterol levels, and reduces platelet aggregation
- Supports overall brain and nervous system function, by assisting with ADD/ADHD, memory, depression, and nerve pain
Each Softgel Contains:
Calories from Fat
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water, enteric coating and vanillin.
Contains: Fish (anchovy and sardine).
Contains No: Wheat, gluten, shellfish, corn protein, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Note: Vitamin E may be derived from soybean oil.
Bio-Omega600 USP is GMO -free and Proposition 65 compliant.
Bio-Omega600 USP is a USP (United States Pharmacopeia) verified fish oil, manufactured in a Health Canada Licensed Pharmaceutical GMP laboratory.
Directions: Take one softgel one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.